ADVANCED SESSION > Get in contact to ensure it’s the right skill level for you. Includes light sparring – if sparring is not for you, then this class is not for you.
Music: alt, indie, punk, metal and rock.
Women’s boxing training for the advanced. You’ll be challenged, encouraged and supported throughout every session; you’ll learn new drills and develop more complex combo’s; you’ll be offered all new, more intense options; you’ll LOVE IT!
The focus is on refining your boxing skills.
This session is for those that have the skills to do the drills – maybe a couple of years of boxing experience – and want to put what they’ve got to the test, push themselves and train like a champ! Each session we’ll look at how you can train like a fighter through various fitness training techniques + light sparring.
The aims of this class is to develop more confidence, control and skills that’ll help you thrive in your everyday life. You may not be planning to go pro anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t train like a legend.
This is a group journey with other awesome gals, developing your team work and communication skills. Committing to this sesh means committing to offering others the encouragement and support we all need to boost us when learning and growing; without comparing yourself to others; and together, reaching new heights. Being a part of Fight Club is not just about you; it’s about sparring with others and taking the team with you! And showing the world what is means to fight like a legend.
You must have:
Min 12-24 months ongoing boxing experience, ideally with AWF, or under a genuine boxing trainer
- Minimal injuries or conditions that may prevent participation
- Your own gloves and mouthguard
- The ability to wrap your own hands
- The skills to properly pad hold!!!
- The ability to rip combos at a FAST pace
- Stance and footwork skills
- The ability to engage in core and balance work
- The skills to undertake partner work, even with left handers
You must want:
- More skills and a more refined technique
- Improved fitness and agility
- A strong core
- To engage in light sparring
- To sweat into your hair, and eyes
- To be pushed to your limits
- To earn, be empowered and HAVE FUN!
Are you experienced with boxing/Muaythai? The PUNCH PASS is for you! Meaning you’ve been ongoing/ punching with AWF for min 6-12 months.
At just $39 a week, you’ll get the following members only benefits: Access to UNLIMITED classes on the PUNCH PASS membership schedule (May include various locations around Melbourne)
• Includes ALL levels of BOXING.
• Access to experienced Muaythai sessions.
• Yoga, pliates and more!
• Includes RAINBOW sessions
• Flexibility (book to suit your weekly schedule)
• Members only special events/offers sales
• 10% off full priced merchandise at The CLUBhouse
• Pop your membership on hold; that’s if you’re away for 10-12 or more days
• No joining, set up fees, no lock in
• SMS reminders and cool updates
• Fortnightly payments, on an automatic billing cycle
• Be part of an awesome community
• Support the fitness alternative you know and love!
*All sessions are subject to availability.
**Various skill level requirements still apply across individual sessions. If you are not sure – always check prior to booking.