MUM & CUB
Put the FUN back in FUNdamentals.
PiNK TRAiNING at Alternative Women’s Fitness is our legendary indoor group small group training session. This small group training class is designed to target and tone every muscle group in your body, alongside creative cardio options to get your heart rate pumping.
What to expect…
No running or jumping *unless you’re ready for it, (this will help prevent accidents) …Slow and controlled movements, so you can engage all the right areas,
(Even if you do have an accident – piss ya-self) – Everyone will understand and be supportive.
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve energy / endurance
- Boost self esteem
- Develop strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Meet new friends
- A key focus on abs and pelvic floor muscles;
- Full explanation of movements to grow your understanding;
- Fun, social and informative sessions;
- Classes guided by AWF Master Trainer
Mum’s that attend understand that babies have unsettled days, we will work around this and help you to still get a workout.
Strictly no judgement – around the care of your own baby. We expect everyone attending to be caring and supportive.
What do I wear to the sessions?
- Comfy gear that allows movement
- Bring/ wear extra layers particularly in the cooler weather…
We supply Equipment.
What to bring to sessions…
- Water Bottle
- Pads or products you might need.
- Pram or baby carrier
- Baby needs (you’ll need to take waste with you)
- Please eat an hour before each sesh, ie. a banana and pack a snack for after or during your session.
Suitable for: Most levels, with some challenges, For Women (Tigress) aged 18+, Mums with or without bubs.
No experience required! Our mission is to provide a safe space for all body types.
Suitable for Babies upto 13 Months – Must be in prams.
PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE START TIME; Ensure you arrive 10 mins prior to the start of your session.