Rebelle Muaythai >
use the main menu drop down for all the sessions >
We offer (6 week or less) PROGRAMS, so you’ll be challenged, encouraged and supported throughout every session; You’ll adapt to certain movements and then pushed on to more intense drills/ options, You’ll LOVE IT!
Beginners – No more beginner intake for our regular programs. Beginners must attend one of our scheduled camps prior, to have an understanding of the session expectations.
Experienced Gals – You’ve been practicing for a bit and feel ready to step it up! Eliminate any ideas you may have about smashing a punching bag the whole time on your own. Improve YOUR strength, power and endurance – by focusing on technique. These sessions are designed to build confidence. Your mind and body will be challenged – learning core skills/ technique; it’s a great mix of Muay Thai with a focus on strength and conditioning.
You’ll focus on;
- Wrapping hands (prior to sessions starting) *learning? come early!
- Punching/ kicking/ elbow/ knee Technique
- Stance/ footwork
- Core, conditioning and balance work
- Shadow work
- Combos/ striking/ clinching
- Some partner work/ light sparring
- How to pad hold correctly