You’ll be challenged, encouraged, and supported throughout every session. You’ll learn new drills and develop more complex combo’s; you’ll be offered all new, and more intense options; most importantly you’ll LOVE IT!
The focus of this class is on refining your boxing skills.
This class is deisigned to help you develop more confidence, control, and skills that’ll help you thrive in your everyday life. You may not be planning to go pro anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t train like a legend.
This is a group journey with other awesome women, developing your team work, and communication skills. Committing to this program means committing to offering others the encouragement and support we all need – to boost us when learning and growing; without comparing yourself to others; and together, reaching new heights.
You must have a minimum of 3-12 months ongoing boxing experience. Ideally this is with AWF, or under a genuine boxing trainer.
- Minimal injuries or conditions that may prevent participation
- Your own gloves (we may supply)
- Can work a bag
- The ability to wrap your own hands
- The skills to properly pad hold!!!
- The ability to rip combos at a FAST pace
- Stance and footwork skills
- Some sparring experience (or keen to learn)
- The ability to engage in core and balance work
- The skills to undertake partner work, even with left handers
You must want:
- More skills and a more refined technique
- Improved fitness and agility
- A strong core
- To engage in light sparring
- To sweat into your hair, and eyes
- To be pushed to your limits
- To earn, be empowered and HAVE FUN!
Terms and Conditions apply (16+); *some exceptions made/ contact prior.
Equipment provided, If you have your own gloves – you’re welcome to bring them!
Wraps available for purchase $10.
What do I need to join INTERMEDIATES?
Ideally you will also have your own pair of gloves, and be able to work with both left and right handed boxers.
When can I move up a level in PiNK BOXiNG?
Where do I get my own wraps or gloves from?
You are welcome to source these from wherever suits you best. Wraps can be purchased directly off your trainer ($10) and our sister site Alternative Activewear sells a range of gloves.